Saturday, February 21, 2009

BIAO IN 2009

We have decided to move forward in faith and travel to the Philippines to finalize plans for our 2010 mission trip. My wife, Cherry left on the 18th of February to get things ready for Maria and I (Gordon) to arrive in March. We will be leaving on the 5th and looking forward to the trip. I am excited about the wonderful weather and seeing family that I have not seen in over 10 years. Most of all, I am excited about God's plan of establishing a church in Cherry's home village. With the economic condition in the states our financial situation has suffered much like everyone else. We have prayed intensively for months and placing our faith that God will provide the funds for the trip this year and in 2010. If it is in God's will, we have confidence that everything will fall into place. Upon our return we will provide an update on the progress we made and of course pictures will be included.

No comments: